Saturday, September 09, 2006

is that your elbow????


ahh yes the day that has awaited me since the eve of my birthday. the chance to use my gift certificate at the fine line. Today i got a one hour massage...it was AMAZING!! the bed i was laying on was like a heated water bed and everything was so relaxing. she started with my back and then my legs and feet for like a half hour then i flipped over and she massaged my scalp, ears and even my face. then she did my hands and shoulders and i was so relaxed as she finished. It was great and i highly reccomend it.
then i moved on to my "spa" (this is very different from the salon) pedicure. soaking them seemed routine, but then she added in the maple walnut scrub or something. squishy between the toes after that she had like this seaweed moisturizing stuff which she mentioned was "all natural aveno products" after putting it on she wrapped my feet in these hot towels. later she put on my polish and i recieved some free shoes!! haha they are disposable flip flops!? little green pieces of foam like 2cm thick and i had to walk down the stairs and out on the road with the little toe dividers and foam flip flops on my feet. they are really cute and all, but pretty slippery and harder to drive in.

No comments: