Tuesday, February 13, 2007

frustrated!!!!!

how come i am having such horrible probelms in converting "my blog" when i am not the wner in the first place?!!!! i am also struggling just to make comments, because i am not updated blah blah blah i don't care! i thought i woul djust take a couple of minutes to vent and possible declare this blog at least temporarily dead, for my inability to figure out how to make more post's at proper times.

nemi talked about having a diary today and after many attempts i gave up and tried video diaries which ended in the same way, but in some way i guess this could be a diary too. i may not be that faithful to it but i sure hate writing and it's very quickly improving my typing speed skills. i kind of got excited to write in my diary that amanda gave me for x-mas, which i will make an attempt in writing in during the two big trips this year. a little retirement from blogging and a change for writing in my cool new notebook.
frustrated, but listening to ghetto fabulous music, kummet

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so... are you no longer going to blog?

Anonymous said...

are you f-ing kidding me. I hate my life

Anonymous said...

****

m_kummet said...

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! this is my third attempt at posting this comment!

we'll see... i'm still frustrated about having to change my account three times. i need the help of a computer genuis. (hint: i did not create this blog, not even my own e-mail) in the meantime i'll think of something good.

m_kummet said...

we'll see... i'm still frustrated about having to change my account three times. i need the help of a computer genuis. (hint: i did not create this blog, not even my own e-mail) in the meantime i'll think of something good.