Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My cat is better than your cat

this is true, i may even go as far to say that my cat is better than your dog and certainly your fish, rabbit, hamdter, tutrle, ect. My cat can fetch! like no other i will have you know! last night i found Mittens ever elusive "purple ball", yep that would be the one she plays fetch with. once she see's me pick up the ball she makes her questioning meow. translation: are you really gonna throw that or are you just messin with me? then i throw it and she answers: oh yes! you did god bless you! well something like that. seconds later she brings it up the stairs and makes the bragging meow. she can't resist it, and has even been known to jump through the railing below just to land on top of it. she may not be friendly to strangers, but she can fetch.

to add to my new bragging right of "my cat can fetch" i have my newest jelous item. ta da da dA! the SIDEKICK! the little one! OMG! not mine (the jealous part) my dads! eww. i love it though. so far i've added myself as a contact, taken funny pics (the screen is HUGE), played solitare, made a word document, called myself, and i can really see a good future for the two of us. we'll get along well as long as i can find that pointer pen thingy. it's beautiful technology, more beautiful than a big screen, maybe not a theatre, but a hell of a lot better than getting hit in the head with a brick. i guess you could say that im pretty optomistic.

No comments: