Sunday, October 01, 2006

three toilets, two toilets, ONE toilet

so friday i HAD to be at the football game, at least we won. when i got home my mom told me she bought me a little dresser for college.....? i think that ther're finally letting this CLC idea go.

on saturday almost all day felt like sunday for some reason. in the morning my mom and i met valerie and her three kids at kiwanis park to finish my outdoor pics. overall it was an enjoyable experience, with three kids under the age of twelve assisting me in taking my pictures there was never a dull moment. if i had a "fake" smile cameron would come over and "do his thing" aka belch really loudly! i think the first time it scared the crap out of my mom, she toatally didn't see it coming. then julia would help me with my hair and thought of a pose for me to do on the bridge too. i think the kids actually had a good time just being at the park. then we took a few and my house and called it a day, for pic's that is. awile later we headed to the lovely city of elmdale, don't worry you probably have never heard of it. my moms side is from royalton so elmdale is close (they have a community center we've used before). it was my aunt and uncles 25th anniv, and they were well equipped with cozies/huggies/holders for our beverages that had the following printed on them: to have and to hold and to keep your beer cold dennis and janice 25th anniversary. then as we left with our souvineers they guarenteed us that we could take them to any party we wanted, and claim it was just yesterday.

today i was supposed to babysit at saint francis, but only stayed to help out at sunday school for awhile, cause no one stayed later. so we left earlier and heather and i just talked by our cars for awhile about how we both had grad pics the day before. then i had to work at 12:30 with this girl who has worked there for like 2 months and i had never worked with. bad part of work: i got chlorine on my favorite shirt cause this comet bottel was broken and leaked in the carrier, so i cleaned it up and my shirt has pink marks. good part: i had an open check on my screen and we couldn't get rid of it so jess rang up an ice cream then voided it. she forgot to tell the cooks so they made me ice cream..."well you might as well eat it" yessss! after work my other aunt and uncle came over to pick up a toilet. yes a toilet. you would know if you've been to my house. we used to have three toilets in our garage (one for each of us-it was from one of the houses my dad worked on), but one was put in the groomers shed, and the other was for my aunt and uncle. now we are down to one. so much for that idea of planting flowers in them and putting them at the end of the driveway. it's just silly with only one!

1 comment:

m_kummet said...

retraction: ther are now zero tiolets! we sold the last one :(