Friday, December 22, 2006

oh my i almost forgot!!

the irony: when i WAS a kixter i never seemed to receive the e-mails, often important ones telling me when we were leaving for comp.'s ect. now that i am "alumni" (i quit) i DO get the e-mails. the last one almost made me die. it's an interactive e-mail of cindy clough dancing with the body of elf (will ferrel movie) with her head photoshoped into it so that it looks like her dancing. it would be mean to make a link so if you want to see it let me know! it's friggin "hilar"ious! happy holidays.

3 comments:

Lock_J said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lock_J said...

Kummet. I want to see that. For real. Can you hook me up?

m_kummet said...

fo sho it's an e-mail i will never delete! n i didn't remove that previous comment!!!????!