Tuesday, June 20, 2006

the evil plan.....(whoa long post!?)

well it's been almost a week since i last posted. nothing too exciting since then...um i got my wisdom teeth out wed. and worked fri., sat, sun at ponchos and then mon and tues at the ox, which was good cause i made some extra cash in tips (about nine dollars) over the two shifts, and free ice cream come in handy when it's one of the few things you can eat! oh yeah and band prac. on sunday...i was the only clarinet..sad i know.

why i formulated the evil plan: as you know i had every intention of getting aqn ipod and i wanted to get one before i had my wisdom teeth out so, last minute i went to best buy with leeann on tuesday and came out swearing. i have an iriver that i got for my birthday like ten months ago and have exchange it like three or four times (for other irivers) first time (january-ish) i turned it on and everything was written in chinese and froze the screen (ummm okay..?) they gave me another one with a deffective usb cord so i couldn't get any music on it, they gave me another one, after a week it wouldn't turn on, this time we asked if it didn't work with this one if i could get store credit for another one she talked to the manager and said yes.

getting shotdown= andgry megan: first the fat lady told me i needed the geek squad to look at it to prove that it was DEFFECTIVE. whatever, every time it sits for two days charging i have to reset it with my earring! so we shop around the store until we're bored (10 min.) then much later when the geek squad member comes back he " found nothing wrong with it and upgraded it from a version 1.5 to a version 2.5"????????? what the hell? " do i look like i know what that means?" after while walking out to the parking lot i considered using my key to scratch obscenities with my car key into the geek squad car, but i wasn't sure that he actually drove it and i had to get to ponchos for my last meal. anyway i get home after going to a basketball game and taking leeann home i turn on my iriver and all my music is gone!!!! i have nothing! version 2.7 my ass! i have nothing to listen to buddy and what the hell is version 2.7? i would check the website but there are no irivers! why? b/c they suck and even in the store they sell the opened ones aka MY USED irivers! SOOO the plan is to let it charge for a week and hope it doesn't turn on thus proving it to be deffective and of course bring my parents ("they will take advantage of me again") but if we try again and are shot down i might have to hire someone to steal the geek squad car and run over my iriver in the parking lot . hahaha

2 comments:

m_kummet said...

BTW: it turned on! stupid technology!

constant_k said...

I don't know why I hate the geek squad.

I just do.