Friday, May 12, 2006

"If i'm not back in 5 minutes, just wait longer."- Ace Ventura Pet Detective


Yes that's right people i'm blogging during the middle of the day, another reason to love English class. My weekend is about to be pretty busy, so i wanted to take the time to brag about my "open hour". (im supposedly researching...) . I thought that i could bee cool for a while, even though Whalen leaned over my shoulder and jokingly said, "I wonder what you guy's post about government...". me: "oh nothing". Don' tworry guys our secrets should be safe, thanks to me dodgeing a bullet there. Anyway, enjoy the traithalon and spending your quality time with your family and your mothers. I hope you like the title, it seemed relevant in my situation.

1 comment:

m_kummet said...

you quote movies so much- helped with the title- we need to get together and watch all these movies you talk about at school, when i'm going "uhhh yeah...i know" (when i really have NO idea)