Wednesday, August 09, 2006

CLARIFICATION!

Adian kummet is NOT my brother.......debbie kummet is NOT my mother. i think that takes care of most of it.
today at poncho's ashley sliver had a bet with erica hensel that i was (although NOT) adians little sister. she lost of course. we also called valeries photography the other day...megan kummet..."oh is this debbies daughter!" no. in all truth we are pretty distantly related. 3rd cousins really. he is my dad's cousins son! his grandpa and my grandpa were brothers. im not quite sure how they think we're related, maybe it's based on hair color... it sure isn't skills...


if you have ever seen my attempt a sport, i would not have my picture on google like this. even though from time to time i do make similar facial expressions don't try to prove me wrong we are NOT closley related. and tell your friends. :)

1 comment:

m_kummet said...

soooo you haven't called...i work till 5 in nisswa, but let me know cause im free tom. night YO.