Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Lewis And Clark Expedition

Dear Friends~
I restart and finish my summer "world tour" starting thursday night at 4 am. I have already been to MN and TX and everything in between. And tomorrow i will go through MN, WI, and Illinois, where i will stop first in Chicago at our dear good friends the Kerns. And then from there we will go through every state that is from Kentucky and Virginia on up. Every state on up. We are going to spend 2 days in Boston, i wish that we were staying more days there, and 5 days in NY. We are going to go see the broadway play Wicked in NY. I really don't know what else we are doin anywhere else. I haven't been home to really hear the plan. I'm going to go to the New England Six Flags, which will be tight. I hope that i get to go to a real museum with authentic art from people like Da Vinci, Marc Chagall, Salvador Dali, Paul Klee, Henri Matisse, Claude Monet, Pablo Picasso, and Vincent Van Gogh. There's a place in NY that i would love to see, and i think that it's called Shakespeare's Garden and inside this place are real flowers and plants that Shakespeare had in his plays, sonnets, and poems. No other flower or plant is there, and i think that that would be really neat. We are going to do all the tourist stuff too. Like we are going to Ground Zero, empire state building, and the statue of liberty. F.A.O Schwartz is a must of course, and i almost wish that i had rented Big and watched the part where he plays the piano a few hundred times just so i could do a duet with my mom in the store for everybody's sick pleasure. That would have been sweet. There is also this really cool ship that is in NY that i would love to tour and a really neat aeronautic museum that has like an IMAX theater that is exactly identicle to the stars, planets, and galaxies that you can see when you look up at the sky at night. We are also going to Washington D.C., which i hope that i get a good look at our amazing president and i chance to speak with him and really let him hear a piece of my mind. That would be perfect. We are driving there, as a family, in a car, with five people, in a car, that's my family, for 20 days. We are going to kill eachother i think. But, who knows, maybe this is exactly what we need. I'm going to have fun either way. Even if it is listening to my 5 star music selection on my ipod or listening to Dane Cook (by the way kate, i got sick of waiting for you to burn me the retaliation cd, so i just went out and bought it). So, i will see you all when i return on my trip, which my arrival date back into town is September 4, i believe. So, you guys, try to keep the blog arrive, that sucks that we couldn't fit it into our busy schedules to hang out before i left, try not to party too hard with out me (i'll be jealous), text me so i can keep my sanity and talk to people outside my family, and if i love it out there too much to where i just stay out there, i love you guys. It's been REAL. Just kidding. I'm sure i will be comin home. Hey maybe next year, us four can take a trip together somewhere. That would probably be a better time. Ok, i really have to start packing since i haven't done that yet. So peace out! Hope to see you guys soon!

2 comments:

m_kummet said...

i hope you have fun and we'll miss you, you will definitly have some pictures to share.while visiting the high school i ACCIDENTLY ran into "tay" as he told linda dockter about his big road trip and it actually sounded kind of fun, something we should consider for next summer. i think by then we might really need it.

and don't forget if you travel through oregon they will not let you pump your own gas (it's illegal) and you also MUST tip them

Lock_J said...

Thanks for the advice megan. I don't think that i'm going to be traveling through Oregon, unless i'm super lost since NY is in the opposite direction. What a bummer for you that you ran into Tay. What a faget! And yeah, lets definetly go on a road trip. That would be a blast. But i do have to share a complete let down. I love Jay Leno. But i am five months too young to view his show apparently. I HAVE A FRICKEN CAT NAMED AFTER THE GUY AND I CANNOT SEE HIS GODDAM SHOW! I'm so pissed. What a let down. But, yeah, i'll take tons of pics and i'll miss you guys probably more than you'll miss me. By the way, i got my awesome senior schedule today =) I'm so pumped for an easy year.